WFBLL COVID-19 GUIDELINES & POLICIES FOR 2022
1. Spectator Code of Conduct:
a. Whitefish Bay Little League (WFBLL) expects all spectators at Craig Counsell Park (CCP) to follow good social distancing habits and policies listed below to help make the CCP experience as safe and enjoyable for all in attendance. Failure to comply with WFBLL guidelines and policies is grounds for removal from CCP.
2. Wearing masks is optional.
3. Players, Umpires, Coaches, Workers, BMOD, and Parents/Fans may not attend games if experiencing any of the following symptoms:
b. constant cough
c. aches and pains
d. sore throat
f. shortness of breath
g. chills or sweats
h. other flu like symptoms
4. Quarantine & Isolation will follow NSHD (North Shore Health Department) and CCD guidelines
a. If exposed to someone COVID-19+ and NOT up to date on COVID-19 vaccination: Quarantine/avoid baseball activities for at least 5 full days
b. If exposed to someone COVID-19+ and ARE up to date on vaccination: No quarantine/baseball activities unless develop symptoms
c. If exposed to someone COVID-19+ and had confirmed COVID-19 within 90 days: No quarantine/baseball activities unless develop symptoms
d. If test + for COVID-19, quarantine/avoid baseball activities for at least 5 days
5. The above rules and policies can be revised at any point during the season at the discretion of the Whitefish Little League Board
6. The above rules and policies will be enforced by the BMOD to the best of his/her discretion.